Take a look at what our alumni have been up to since graduation! About the Alumni!
Interested in writing an alumni profile for the School of Information website and upcoming newsletters? Email a short, 1-2 page response to the following questions to email@example.com. Please include the subject line “Alumni Profile” and a photo.
1. What is your name, graduation year, and current job title/place of work.
2. Describe your professional life after graduation.
3. How has your training and experience as a School of Information (formerly SIRLS or SISTA) graduate helped you in your career?
4. What is one thing you know about the field now, that you wish you knew as a student?
5. If you could give advice to someone considering a similar career path, what would it be?
Talk With Dean Walden
The Dean's Office is in the Gammon building on the south side of campus between Morehouse and ITC Presidents.
To make an appointment with your dean, please call the receptionist at (404) 581-0300 or stop by our office. When you arrive for your appointment, please check in with the receptionist.
If you have a brief question which any dean can answer or if you have a time-sensitive issue which requires a quick reply, there is a walk-in hour, usually Tuesday - Thursday from 1:15 p.m to 2:15 p.m. Just come to the main Dean's Office, and the receptionist will direct you to the dean who is having walk-in hours that day.